- Confirm the date of your move
- Give Written notice to your landlord (if you’re renting)
- Contact your utility suppliers-Power, gas, water, Internet
- Get quotes on your removal costs
- Make a list of where everything is going to go in your new home
- Pack everything and label boxes
- Get all the essential for moving day
- Kettle, mugs, tea, milk, coffee, sugar
- Cleaning products, plus vacuum cleaner and bin bags
- Phone and laptop chargers
- Toilet roll, paper towel for kitchen
- Doona and bedding for the first night
- Temporary furniture – deck chairs etc.
- Television or radio
You need essentials for the 1st night in your new place, so you should pack a box or
two with the following things:
We make moving easy.
We are available for 24/7 to fulfil your requirements.
For Bookings call (03) 9636 3299 or submit a query to get a free call.
We can quickly and easily move those heavy items and save you the headache. We will also help to troubleshoot any issues that come up related to placing big pieces of furniture inside of your new residence.
✔️Loading & Unloading